- Pre-season session for the U10s (8.00am to 9.30am) on Sunday, 23 February 2020.
- Pre-season training for the Norths Pirates is on Sunday, 1, 8 and 15 March 2020 at Tunks Park.
- This will be run by internal and external coaches.
- On Sunday, 1 March 2020, there will be a Pirate jumping castle, bbq, kit sale and raffle sale.
- On Sunday, 8 March 2020, there will be a coach-the-coach session run by Waratahs Development Officer. Prospective and existing coaches are invited to attend.
- Prospective players are welcome to attend these sessions to get a feel for rugby union, with our Coaches running drills appropriate for each age group. External coaching provided by TryTime Rugby.
- For an overview of rules for each age group, refer our Coaching & Age Group overview page http://www.
- Come along from 8am to purchase any Pirates gear you need or to chat to people to find out more or to volunteer your time. Norths Pirates Junior Rugby Club is completely run by volunteers, and it’s the efforts of everyone that ensure the season runs smoothly and the players have the most fun. Many of our young players also follow the example our parents set and volunteer themselves to help younger players, assist coaches with set up and pack up and help with the BBQ.